T20 World Cup 2024 India Triumph Over Pakistan Amitabh Bachchan Varun Dhawan Preity Zinta Sidharth Malhotra Kartik Aaryan Celebrated

T20 World Cup 2024: In India, cricket is more than a sport, it is a religion. Fans are very excited about every match and stick to their screens. At present, the T20 World Cup 2024 has started. The India vs Pakistan match was held yesterday, about which everyone was very excited. However, despite the initial setbacks including the early dismissal of star players Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma, the Indian team made a great comeback and won a thrilling victory. While the whole country rejoiced over India’s victory, Bollywood also celebrated. Many celebs have congratulated India on their victory.

Varun Dhawan rejoices on Team India’s victory
Varun Dhawan, who recently became a father of a daughter, captured the moment of India’s victory over Pakistan on his Instagram story and expressed his happiness with the caption, “What a match, what a performance, Team India! Jai Hind!”

Amitabh Bachchan also expressed happiness over the victory of Jeet India
Amitabh Bachchan, the megastar of the century, took to X (formerly Twitter) to express his happiness over India’s win and revealed how he had initially switched off the television for fear of defeat but got excited after learning about India’s win through the internet.

Big B had written in his tweet, “T 5037(i) – Oh my god! I was watching India vs Pakistan match and switched off the TV in the middle when I felt I was losing! But just now I suddenly checked the internet and we won, we won!!! India India India.”

Sidharth Malhotra was also happy with Team India’s victory
Sidharth Malhotra also shared his excitement by posting a picture of the winning team on his Instagram stories and wrote in the caption, “What a win, Team India, Happy Sunday! As always, the excitement level is at the max.”

Ind Vs Pak: Bollywood rejoiced on India's victory against Pakistan, from Amitabh to Varun Dhawan celebrated like this

Kartik Aryan wrote that Team India will become the champion
‘Chandu Champion’ aka Kartik Aaryan expressed his excitement on Instagram Stories, writing, “Team India will become the champion. What a victory!” Meanwhile, Angad Bedi shared a celebratory video from the stadium, praising the team’s exceptional performance.

Ind Vs Pak: Bollywood rejoiced on India's victory against Pakistan, from Amitabh to Varun Dhawan celebrated like this

Vijay Verma celebrated the victory with friends Jaideep Ahlawat, Sunny Hinduja, Prabhat Raghunandan and Jaswant Dalal and shared his happiness on social media.

Ishaan Khatter called the match a ‘neck-biting climax’ while Shraddha Kapoor shared her happiness and compared it to the joy of taking an important wicket.

Kunal Khemu and Bobby Deol also joined the celebration of Team India’s victory with their friends and family.

Preity Zinta also rejoiced on India’s victory
Preity Zinta also expressed her happiness on Team India’s victory by tweeting, she wrote, “Wow what a match. What a comeback and what a fight. Full marks to the 🇮🇳 cricket team for defending 119 runs. Special mention to the bowling unit specially Jaspreet Bumrah for such an incredible performance. Enjoyed India vs Pakistan World Cup what a match.”

read this also:-Mr And Mrs Mahi BO Collection Day 10: ‘Mr and Mrs Mahi’ did wonders on second Sunday, crossed 30 crores on 10th day

Source link

Related posts

Leave a Reply